Sunday, August 21, 2005

Back on the Saddle

Here's some pics of my new RoadStar. I found the ad in the Cycletrader.com website and called the owner. Turns out he was a Corrections officer for Metro. I fell in love with the bike right away. He was asking $8,000 for the bike. The next morning I called him up and offered him $7,500 for the bike as I did really like it. He accepted the $7,500 right away which really burned me up. I hate it when my first offer in negotiations is accepted. Anyrate I got the bike I wanted at what I think is a good price. The sound on this machine is wonderful, and it has torque for days. I can't wait to really break this thing open on the highway. I'll be insuring and registering it this week.

7 comments:

Cladeedah said...

If I wasn't so scared of your baby's mama, I'd say you looked hot. But I am. So I won't.

Bradley said...

It's a silverado model so it came with the winscreen, the bags, backrest. He did add a taller backrest, lower windshields, kuryakun Hand grips and Air box, sharkfin exhaust slip ons, passenger floorboards, running lights, luggage rack, and a Dyna 3000 ignitian kit. I got all the stock parts from him so I could revert it back to stock and sell the add-ons on ebay for about $500

Shannon said...

That bike looks so damn cool.

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

that bike is hot

Kat said...

i think you should give the girls a ride.

Bradley said...

If I get my helmets I ordered off of ebay on time, Vanessa and I will probably take the bike to Greg's Party.

Kat said...

DUDE! yes!