Monday, August 24, 2015
Bedroom was updated for $650 in labor and about $350 material. Earlier this year we had two of her receptacles fixed by an electrician (open wires).
-New Laminate Flooring
-New 5" Baseboard Trim
-New Receptacles and Cover Plates
-New Rocker Light Switch
Sunday, March 29, 2015
One of the big overhauls for the house. A new kitchen:
1. Removed the low hanging sofits
2. New Cabinets, Paint, Recepticals, Appliances, Flooring, Granite, Trim
3. Removed fluorescent lights, installed canned lights
4. Added walk in pantry with custom glass door
5. Removal of wall to make 10 foot opening to fireplace room
Saturday, March 28, 2015
Monday, December 08, 2014
DC to AC inverter (right), reverse meter spot (middle), main panel board (left)
The dollar schedule for my system. So in 5 years I could buy the system form them for $18k.
Tuesday, December 02, 2014
Thursday, April 17, 2014
My first electrical job. I wired in a 60 amp circuit to my seimans panel board. Used 6 Guage wire in a hard conduit that passed through my wall into my garage and to a 60 amp disconnect switch.
The water heater is an awesome instant heater that uses up to 13 kilowatts to heat water instantly. It should save me about $15 to $20 per month.