Monday, July 25, 2005

Another Day of My Life



Today was a typical day for me of late. My sister came over this morning and continued on Donovan's Bedroom mural. It's looking real nice and Donovan really seems to notice the characters on the wall. The mural should be done by the end of this weekend as long as I can find some green chalkboard paint. Seems like all the paint stores have only the Black chalkboard in stock.

After my sister left, and Vanessa came home, I was off to my last day of therapy. I wonder how much therapy sessions cost if you don't have insurance? A normal session consists of high school kids doing an ultrasound and massage and then a physical therapist oversees me doing some excersizes. Seems like somthing that "should" cost around $15.99 but is probably much more.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Cool mural! Has the therapy helped your knee any?

Bradley said...

My knee is better, probably somewhat due to the therapy. I think though its mainly due to the fact that 5 weeks of healing has gone by. I know I go into therapy with an achy knee and come out with it feeling good. that's due to the massage and the pain relieving Tens machine they put on it.

Cladeedah said...

Adorable mural. I want one! D is LUCKY!! So w/ green chalkboard paint, he can draw on the wall w/ chalk?? Cool!!

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

the mural looks like it turned out awesome!!!!

Bradley said...

Yeah, one bottom portion of the wall will be chalk board for Dman to write on.

Kat said...

wow it's come a long way from the pencil sketches i saw! looks great!