Monday, June 23, 2008

Donovan's Second Disney Trip (Day 3)

We did the early entry 7am and headed straight to Space Mountain. We had almost no wait and flew through the ride.



I *barely* was able to wedge my legs inside the bar. The ride instructor insisted I must have knees inside, just after take off I released my much pinned knee from the bar.



After the ride a still mostly empty tomorrow land.




We hoped to get into the submarine ride before it got a massive backup. I don't understand the popularity. Must be the little kids (got me on it). We waited over an hour for this one.



Mom's turn to have Donovan take her for a spin.



Donovan could not get enough of Autopia.



Donovan a Goofy took a shot at playing charades of disney movies.



Slow pace hot mid-day sun boat ride into story land. Donovan liked it plenty pointing out Aladdin's city of Agraba.





We actually attempted to get all four of us into 1 teacup. Just not possible. So Vanessa and Donovan got to ride twice in a row while Celeste and I exchanged spots.





The carriage rides were a nice break from the constant marathon.




Bus rides too. Donovan sat up front with the driver.




We tried to get several pics of Donovan and the Disney characters.



This is up waiting for the monorail ride.




Donovan, my intellectual property and legacy?

1 comment:

Cladeedah said...

Looks like fun. Are you guys going to Lego Land & Comic Con with us?