Friday, June 13, 2008

Donovan's First Disney Trip - Day 1

We started our visit going to Tom Sawyer isalnd looking for his white brush. Turns out the white brush prize deal only happens in Disney Florida.
Donovan did get to meet Jack Sparrow.
And ultimately he got to find his treasure.
A few thousand steps later we had worked up an appetite from all our spelunking at Sawyer's island.
It got pretty warm in the middle of the day. Perfect time for splash mountain. The Fast Pass process was awesome since Vanessa took the time to research the best way to do Disney.
Saved $10.99 by having my camera with me for all these rides.
Fairly wet.
This was one of Donovan's favorites.
Little time at Thunder Petting Ranch.
Autopia was enjoyed a few times by Donovan.
All these photos are in sequence.
Vanessa, Donovan and Celeste took a dumbo ride.
After a meltdown from Donovan about wanting this light-saber and me telling him no. He finally got it after I found out it was only $5.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Very cute. I haven't been to Disney Land in 10 years or so...I'd heard they shut down Tom Sawyer Island. Glad it wasn't so.

Cladeedah said...

Man, Donovan punked your ass. Nice to know who's in charge over there. ;-)

jesse said...

Hey awesome! Were you taking a vow of silence? I've been to The Disland 5 times in this millenia.