Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Brad Ward P.E.

It's been 5 Years since I graduated with my B.S in Mechancial Engineering and now I've finally recieved my Liscence and Stamp to practice Mechanical Engineering here in Nevada. Nevada law required that an engineer work in his field full time for 4 years ( 2 of which under a P.E.) after graduating before he was allowed to take the 8 hour exam for licensure. This summer they enacted a change that allows a graduate to take the exam any time after graduating but still requires the 4 years before they get the license. So I was part of the last engineers that had to get licensure the hard way (being out of school for at least 4 years to forget everything).

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I fully expected to find a picture of you doing jumping jacks and push-ups.

Anonymous said...

What the hell is this crap?

Kat said...

wow that was rude. congrats brad.

Cladeedah said...

Cool. Congrats! I mean, it's not like passing the bar in both California in Nevada or anything, but at least it's something, right?
;-)
:-P

Awe baby, take me back!

Bradley said...

It's like passing the bar in Nevada