Thursday, December 22, 2005

What a Great Day!

Wow, today has been good. It started off a little slow. The whole morning was anticipation. I was waiting for the 4 day weekend and awaiting news on the closing of the loft I have been trying to purchase since August 2003. So finally at 1:30 I find out we have funded and are going to be recorded around 4:30. Excitedly I called to find out if I can get the keys today. So while I'm waiting for the call that it's been recorded so I can go get my keys my boss calls me in for the yearly reviews. I have been working there for less than 3 months but to my suprise my boss gave me a $500 bonus, a sparkling review and a raise! Total unexpected icing on my cake today!

Here's a couple pics of the new loft:


It's similar to a duplex.


Kitchen area, yup those are 12 foot ceilings, great for tall people.


Master bath with double shower room.


This is a picture of the stained concrete floor from the second floor.


So if anyone knows someone looking for a styling $800,000 loft. Let me know we could work out a deal!

-Brad

7 comments:

Kat said...

where's it at? northwest?

Bradley said...

southwest area, russel and Jones.

Shannon said...

When's the housewarming party? I invite myself.

Bradley said...

we are planning a party. My partners wanted it to be on New years eve, but I'll be out of town that day.

And of course you're invited shannon.

-brad

Cladeedah said...

I like the floors. How comfortable is stained concrete to walk on?

Bradley said...

it's as comfortable as any smooth concrete. It's carpeted upstairs though.

Kat said...

oh it's not far from my house. wow i can't believe a loft is going for $8ooK and it's not even in a high rise.