Monday, October 03, 2005

Fat Man Cycling

So one of my half-brothers randomly contacted my sister about getting some artwork done for him. Turns out he's planning to cycle across the country in an effort to lose weight. It's weird to see the videos on his website fatmancycling . He looks like a mix between my full brother Aaron and myself. I think it's great he's going for this ride. Hopefully he succeeds and gets some kind of recognition. I think i'm going to buy one of his Tee-shirts from his website.

6 comments:

Kat said...

that's awesome!

Cladeedah said...

St. Augustine was actually the first European settlement in the U.S. - by the Spaniards! The man doesn't teach you that in school though. They say it was the English w/ Jamestown, but that is a big fat lie!!!

Shannon said...

I heard the Spaniards were skinny, too.

This is a cool idea. I hope he makes it.

Anonymous said...

The cartoon isn't mine, btw... he'd called me after finding me online when the original artist took like two weeks longer and wasn't returning calls. Glad he did--neat to see the site and all. But the original artist came through last-minute (some guy in CA). Nice work though!

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

i linked him on my weight loss blog. i think its great!

Anonymous said...

His web site seems to be defunct. Do you know if he's rehosted it anywhere?