Friday, October 14, 2005

Bradley Ward COME ON DOWN!!!



Alright set your VCR's/DVR's to 10am Monday morning. That's when you'll be able to see the largest man ever on the price is right. That's right, This is the broadcast from when I went on the show last august. You should be able to see Vanessa and my sister Celestia right behind me when I'm bidding on items. We're sitting about 5 rows back from the front center. We're all wearing the same Barb Barker white T-shirts with black short sleeves. Very nice artwork done by my sister on the shirts and I tried to show it off when I got called up.

4 comments:

Cladeedah said...

Awe dammit, I missed it too! If you taped it, we should totally have a viewing party.

Kat said...

amen to that.

Bradley said...

I did tape it.

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

we should all come over and watch it!! haha