Friday, November 30, 2007

Ron Paul likely to be #1 funded GOP

Not only has he been the most supported financially by the US Military now all people of the US have spoken with their donations to make Paul the most funded GOP candidate. I managed to catch my donation on the screen this time. We could seriously have a revolution on our hands. Ron Paul has raised more in 2 months than EVERY other GOP candidate did the whole 3rd quarter. I fully expect him to be the #1 GOP candidate this quarter. Especially after Tea Party Day.

3 comments:

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

completely off topic, I haven't gotten the RSVP from you guys yet for the wedding.....

you guys coming?

Anonymous said...

Off Topic again:

I just found this video of Christopher Cross singing Arthur's Theme and he totally looks like 1996 Brad Ward.

You shoulda been milking that for all it was worth. Then again, I guess you did.

Bradley said...

where's the video? Curtis?