Thursday, November 17, 2005

Ka tour

So we spent sunday afternoon taking a behind the scenes tour of MGM's Ka stage offered by our local chapter ASME (american society of mechanical engineers). Donovan had quite a bit of energy wanting to play with everything and get vocal. It was quite a chore between vanessa and I to keep him safe and quiet. The stage is quite impressive having a 130 ton movable/rotatable cantilevered platform. Now I want to go see the show. I hear from others that its pretty good. behind me in the photo are the acrobats wheel machines.

after the tour we stopped and had starbucks with marty and sara.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I enjoyed KA. As I recall J didn't like it because there was no story. There was a story, but it wasn't anything deep or very compelling, but for me, the show's special effects were pretty amazing...

Kat said...

hey if you get an extra ticket, i would love to see it. hint. hint.

Shannon said...

Brad, I'm interested in coming to the Lost marathon tonight...I may have other plans, but can I get the details? Do I need to have seen the first season to know what's going on? Vanessa has my # or email me through Vegas Intellectuals.

Bradley said...

Thank. He's made a several people want to have a baby after being around him.