Thursday, September 22, 2005

update

Well the moisture got to my phone last night and messed up all the keys. I managed to dry it out overnight. Luckly we're now holed up in a house with air conditioning. The electricity is wacky however and most things don't work. We tarped up vanessa's dads house of rubble since we will be getting about a foot of rain tonight thanks to gods little angel named rita which is coming to slay thousands more tomorrow night.

vanessa, myself and another lady judy (who is a volunteer postal woman) are keeping updated on the new hurricaine and thinking about leaving if it comes much closer. As it is we will definately be getting tropical storm winds and a small chance of hurricaine winds.

we've taken lots of pictures of the destruction with my camera. If I get more time ill try to shrink and post them using my treo. The devistation is massive here in bay st. Louis and in waveland. We have traveled into LA and over to gulfport where the damage doesn't seem as bad. ... Ok well more to come later...

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hope the hurricaine misses you.